"To say that nonviolence means passively lying down to be annihilated by the
violence of those in power is to fundamentally misunderstand the purpose of
nonviolence." -MLK jr.

That means we proactively slaughter Nazi scumbags in self defense.

Furthermore,

Nonviolence protects the Fascist state and is inherently racist.

"Nonviolence is racist. I do not mean to exchange insults, and I use the
epithet racist only after careful consideration. Nonviolence is an inherently
privileged position in the modern context. Besides the fact that the typical
pacifist is quite clearly white and middle class, pacifism as an ideology comes
from a privileged context. It ignores that violence is already here; that
violence is an unavoidable, structurally integral part of the current social
hierarchy; and that it is people of color who are most affected by that
violence. Pacifism assumes that white people who grew up in the suburbs with
all their basic needs met can counsel oppressed people, many of whom are people
of color, to suffer patiently under an inconceivably greater violence, until
such time as the Great White Father is swayed by the movement’s demands or the
pacifists achieve that legendary 'critical mass.' -Peter Gelderloos "How
Nonviolence Protects the State"

via @Nadica42069@telegram via leftygram

-- Rr