On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 02:00:15AM +0000, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> The government has decided that it is insufficient that my life is ruined, I
> must be harassed.
>
> I demand the government cease harassment against me or openly admit to what
> they are doing.
>
> They will probably say no, because free association is an act of control.
> They will complain everything works out for me, as an elaborate rationale for
> their own terrible decisions.

Complaints here are, IMEHO, entirely unlikely to cause a different
outcome.

If there has been any statutorily illegal actions, or actions which
you can collect into a basket and successfully claim as being
"harassment", then you may be able to begin a charge and/or claim for
damages in your local court, and thereafter make court ordered
discovery applications (subpoenas, summons to give evidence, etc) -
this is the legal system, and can be a little intimidating, but as we
see with muckrake, it's just documents...

For any charge and/or claim that you wish to file, you must produce
two documents to initiate the proceeding:

 - an originating document (charge, claim, writ, originating
   motion, etc)

 - your story (affidavit, deposition, statement, etc)

You may do additional documents, e.g. additional stories from other
people, and possibly other non-story documents, e.g. subpoena.

Good luck and as always, create your world :)