On 2019-09-20 03:41, Razer wrote:
[Wernher von Brau] wasn't "Kidnapped", and my father, who worked with him at
NASA Huntsville, verified that.

He did quite nicely for himself economically and was immune from ANY criticism
by fellow employees.

My father had a 'meeting' with the "guys in suits" about his habit of drawing
caricatures of Nazi Von Braun and leaving them on his desk.

They told him:

[quote]

"You will do NOTHING to embarrass Doctor Von Braun. He is a GUEST of the US
government. Do you understand Colonel (X)?"

That was after they put him in charge.

And before they put him in charge, before he was a guest, back when he was prisoner, their rockets did not work, even though he as helpful as he could be without taking charge.