On November 9, 2019 12:53:03 PM PST, jim bell <jdb10...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I don't think that re-publishing a name, which has probably already
>been re-re-re-re-re-re-re-published thousands of times, could
>constitute "interfering with a criminal investigation".  But your
>imagination may differ.
>             Jim Bell

DUDE! We're talking about a federally taxed and regulated (FCC FTC et al)
CORPORATION, NOT an individual! If they get a GAG ORDER or whatever it might be
called legally, they WILL EXECUTE IT, including any searches and destroys
they're capable of if demanded.

There was also a bunch of idiots who thought that online proxy service that
acted on a court order a few years ago should have 'done a riseup' and taken a
fireaxe to their server, but as I said at the top, they're a bunch of idiots.

Also note that someday soon the espionage act will be modded to make it a crime
to pass on information that you weren't even aware was classified, which is
EXACTLY the reason why Julian Asssange claims to have had the inspiration for
Wikileaks.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail