First I've heard of the armed agents in the courtroom. However, some of the Assange fans have made threatening statements, and I haven't heard of Assange asking to not do that. In that sense, he reminds of 45's firing up his base but not asking for calm. Instigators do do that so they cannot be charged with incitement. Govs and TLAs most guilty of it but so too the ego-driven - call them narcissistic cowards.

To be sure, Assange is not nearly as mean-spirited as his associates who have latched onto him as an escape from insignificance.

Looking forward to a full-bore Assange international trial of spectacular entertainment.

Lively alternative: https://ddosecrets.com/