On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 04:04:00 PM PST, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tan...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 19:27 rooty <arpsp...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Anyone heard from ryacko. He went dark and just wondering what happened

>Maybe did you call him "super old" or say you are richer than him, even being
>a bot.
<You were pretty cruel with Razer and I do love a lot that bastard son of a
b*tch.
>I annoyed Jim about his weight, saying it is perfectly regular for USA,
>because received a private message talking about "public fat shaming" and
>trying to prove me that 60 years old is too much time for living.  Sorry, Jim.
> Another person had sent me the stupid message.

No, due to my spam-folder misdirection, I haven't actually yet read about the
original "weight" email, although I just read your (unnecessary) apology for
it.   Doesn't bother me. There are plenty of FALSE things that I can be upset
about; no point at being upset at TRUE things!
              Jim Bell