The very idea of cache is unsecure by nature... it's almost always functionally
unnecessary unless we're talking of things like memoization etc...  but since
you mention  a "media" app, I guess that's a cache for pictures, videos etc...

Good point is: if a media app wants to really focus on security should it use a
caching system ?

CRYPTOANALYZER

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.