> On Oct 21, 2020, at 21:43, Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> vomited into
> my mailserver -

Zen's biggest source of "news" is a re-launch of a nazi periodical and a
Russian government mouthpiece.

I always forget that he's just a troll. Even if he believed the asinine shit he
posts, if his jokes were actual attempts at humor, etc - it would just be
trolling as a side effect of being a worthless shit.

I suppose when you want an authentic troll, choose Zen :)

In the land of the /somewhat/-sane, I finally setup a new mail filtering scheme
so I won't have to glance through this tripe anymore.  If I were the type of
guy to smoke a gram of trichrome-encrusted cannabis, rolled up in an
emptied-out cigarillo, I might just do that.