On 16/10/2021 10:12, Stefan Claas wrote:
On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 10:24 AM Peter Fairbrother <pe...@tsto.co.uk> wrote:

Though there's no such thing as 100% anonymity, security, etc...
there are certainly different comparative magnitudes of it available
today, and higher ones are probably quite achievable with some
work on new alternative models.

Examples?

https://nymtech.net/

Regards
Stefan

I had a look at the whitepaper - Claudia has outdone herself in describing a system which could maybe work - but, and I quote, "The specific algorithms and implementation details of each part of the system will be fleshed out in separate documents."

There is no proof, or even enough details, to show that it will or even could work. It's all sweeping statements and claims, backed up by - nothing.

Thing is, I don't trust Claudia to get it right (we have a history... ).

The loopix part looks interesting, at first glance. Though "a
measure of sender and receiver unobservability" is not exactly reassuring..

Peter Fairbrother