On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, 3:19 PM cherry <che...@cpal.pw > To kill as many people as possible, thus increasing the wealth, power
> and importance of all the world's health agencies.

On 11/12/21 3:27 PM, David Barrett wrote
To confirm I understand, who specifically in the FDA is personally profiting by orchestrating the deaths of US citizens?

Fauci is wealthy. So are most of his colleagues His wealth comes from business deals with businesses who need his approvals for medications in which they have monopolies.

So highly effective medications that anyone can make, and which are thus reasonably cheap, such as Ivermectin, cut into his wealth, while deaths that frighten people, causing them to purchase medications from businesses that have monopolies in some medicine, increase his wealth and power and that of his colleagues.

So the more Americans that die as a result of problems that are arguably medical, the richer and more powerful Fauci and the rest of his team gets.

You will notice that the death rate among young people has risen substantially since vaccination started. Every child that suffers heart attack or stroke makes Fauci and his colleagues richer and more powerful.