> Turkey is member of NATO, Zeynep better be careful because
> papi Erdogan probably doesn't like anyone embarrassing NATO,
> and definitely not him and his dumb ass government that
> apparently Turks love "voting" for, they should revolt into

I don’t vote

> Voluntaryism instead of foolishly creating more Govt Religion
> on top of themselves...

People in Turkey rebelled years ago. A rapid step backward was taken after the
Gezi park protests in 2013, and an authoritarian process began.
My dad was injured in Gezi Park and a serious legal battle started here.
Frankly, the government is politically targeting people here, myself included.

https://haber.sol.org.tr/haber/gozaltinda-kotu-muameleye-aymden-ihlal-karari-331927

 Aydogan, who was injured by a gas canister fired by the police during the Gezi
Resistance, claimed that he was detained by the police near his home in 2013
after he filed a criminal complaint against then-Prime Minister and AKP
President Tayyip Erdoğan, and that he was subjected to ill-treatment while in
custody. The Constitutional Court (AYM) ruled that the police violated the
"prohibition of ill-treatment" in the file that was closed with a decision of
non-prosecution.