On Tue, May 10, 2022, 8:58 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Boss [struggling, being dragged, to Janitor]: "What do your people need. I
> have everything."
>
> Janitor [loudly]: "We need you to stop mind controlling, killing,
> disempowering, poisoning, and fucking with everybody: To end war, end
> slavery, end oppression, down to the fucking last tiny ant on earth, right
> now."
>
>  Boss's eyes are wide. The corpse twitches a little. State Worker and
> Hairdresser hand Boss his bloody gun: "This rat is still vomiting a little,
> Boss."

should be: "vomiting lies"
  • Re: [spam][crazy][ot] MCBos... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
    • Re: [spam][crazy][ot] ... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
      • Re: [spam][crazy][... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
        • Re: [spam][cra... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
          • Re: [spam]... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
            • Re: [... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many