Boss: "What can I do for people to like me more?"

Worker: "Why are we tasked with torturing and killing people, if we are a
marketing and medical business?"

Boss: "Sometimes things go wrong, so I try to cut the losses. Do you have
other ideas?"
  • Re: Morning Spam Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
    • Re: Morning Spam Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
      • Re: Morning Spam Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
        • Re: Morning Sp... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
          • Re: Mornin... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
            • Re: M... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many