it makes sense to get a long skinny shaft since I have this mounting thing,
but since i'm doing this right now, i'm thinking of other solutions.

I could glue or otherwise affix a dowel to something flat, possibly.

I could buy a dowel from a hardware store.

I could use a pencil.

I could use a metal rod: this seems it would work better. Like, a
coathanger may work.

I could possibly use the bolts to affix a bent coathanger to the bracket,
and lash the shaft to the bolts to keep it in place. Winding a cable might
tighten the lashing.

This seems unlikely to work given how my hands spasm and shake, but it's an
idea and may work.
  • [ot][spam][crazy] inhibitio... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
    • Re: [ot][spam][crazy] ... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
      • Re: [ot][spam][cra... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
        • Re: [ot][spam]... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
          • Re: [ot][s... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
            • Re: [... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many