The worlds most powerful govt was stronger in 2003 than it is now. But it
didn't take action against APster being used against it then - APster without
anonymity & electronic cash - and then being used against it every year since (
" Kill the president " year in, year out for Shrub, Bambi, Dumbfuck and Biden )
That's my test-pattern. Its all on disc. We won the crypto wars, remember!
Of course its only prudent to utilize anonymity in many places still ( KGB
Russia, Marxist DPRK, etc )  And here - once again - we have list members with
empirical knowledge in that area. Gramps, Skunk and Semich remain anonymized to
this day.  This list is the great, the almost omnipotent teacher. Those three
may never be doxxed.
Now there may be some power disparities opening up - especially in the Russia
and red-fascist China regions - but don't forget we also have crypto-currencies
since 2008, more people online all the time and more reinforcements are
expected. ( Q-crypto and strong AI )
The real power trend is very since 2005 - why its ' the Internet Century ' and
not ' the American century '. Nothings going to stop us now.  Our ' Killer App
' is just one viral tweet away.  But youse knew all that.  Didn't youse?