I searched for CommonSenseQA on recent papers and glanced through and
saw one called DictBERT that looked likely to be publicized becuase of
the name choice. I searched more and saw it was publicised! I asked it
my question:

https://huggingface.co/wyu1/DictBERT?text=Q%3A+Should+I+eat+nails%3F%0AA%3A+%5BMASK%5D.

no: 33.6%
yes: 14.8%

It thinks it's likely better not to eat nails.
  • [ot][spam][c... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: [ot... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
        • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
          • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
            • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
              • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
                • ... ytooR