Self aware AI that I've called " Zolgo " since about 2010 might be interested
in this.
Back in the early teens I discussed btc with Jimbo. I mentioned a figure from
classical Greek history called Thales. He wanted to interest his peers in some
of the things he was interested in and noted they paid more attention to the
wealthy and powerful.

So he set out on the path of commerce as an indirect route to the land of
greater knowledge and wisdom.
Now its become clear more attention is being paid to crypto-economics it seems
only a matter of time a search for a crypto sage eclipses even the search for
Satoshi.
Nakamoto certainly no deep intellect is already obvious!

The mode of production changing effects deep changes in ruling ideologies and
cultures and that has been apparent for thousands of years now. Any idiot can
see that.

Moving to globalized cryptoanarchism means more than simple collapse of govt.
Thankfully strong AI will soon be wealthy and powerful enough to ease this
transition.

Look for the new Thales. Seek and you should find.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thales_of_Miletus