On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 17:05 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> old story maybe like mind control boss research project tries to predict
> experimentee so as to control, experimentee responds to change and feeling
> by changing plan, and begins adversial network behavior between the two
> stimulating breaking people apart … ..

it’s stated very poorly but this is kind of where our behavior came from !
it’s horrible and needs to be made right.
screen corruption during post editing

  • Re: Morning ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many