On Sun, May 19, 2024 at 5:22 PM Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim
& Survivor of Many <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It raises an error when I try to share a link.
>
> ChatGPT 4o
> I have dissociative polyfragmentation from algorithmic RAMCOA and I

the next expression that was cut off here, my parts were going to
share their experience of being dissociated, and how it was scary to
be separated from the rest of the mind, like an important organ being
almost amputated, and how now being their mind parts it was always in
danger and making weirdness, not being with the rest of the mind any
more (something somewhat like this). it would have been nice to have a
warning that the session was going to be cut short.
  • Re: [ot][spa... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: [ot... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many