9/24

traffick boss stands by while a bunch of neurons and woodland animals
wonder if other things can be focused on

1357

1358
OOPS OOPS OOPS OO--

1358

traffick boss is on a waterslide, maybe with mistakefrogs

they are having funnnn! or it looks like they are!

they are screaming their heads off in fear while whizzing at huge speeds
from a high height. water is splashing everywhere.

a drone hovers near traffick boss

drone: "hello! um, i am scared to do the waterslide but you look scared
too[typing mistake fixed 1359]. this is a community drone to protect people
from covert torture. are you being tortured right now?"

traffick boss: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

drone: "let me check my database for this phrase t---

1359

maybe we can write about community drones to protect people from covert
torture! seems l---

1400

drone: "i have found that screaming like crazy can indicate torture. i will
now be probing your brain to detect your suffering level."

drone lands on traffick boss's head and begin---

1400

--s extending a multitude of small protruberances from its body onto
traffick boss's scalp

traffick boss: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

drone: "calculating, calculating !"

traffick boss flails and tries to grab at the drone

drone: "success !"

the drone remo

1401
[we do not consent to putting such a drone in this spam-labeled messaging.
!]

1402

karl oops

1402

traffick boss is walking the streets with zombie government worker, and
television crew in tow

they are looking for more [people/rats/whistleblowers who have [talked
about mind control] in public to [kill]

it is a difficult hunt

zombie government worker turns
1405
up a stone to look underneath

1405

hrm we seem to be sending. there is a multitask-considering behavior ongoing

              • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
              • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
  • Re: [spam][c... mailbombbin
    • Re: [sp... mailbombbin
      • Re:... mailbombbin
        • ... mailbombbin