Ms. Brody:

Thank you for inviting me to Bloomberg's Regulatory Compliance - Key Trends
and Evolving Technology event.

However, Ms. Brody, today when xNY.io - Bank.org was watching Wall Street
Week there was a problem.

Word is the problem could have been a DDoS type target.

Can Bloomberg's software team revert back with an app crash report(s) to
confirm or debunk if this was a DDoS concern xNY.io - Bank.org should
report given NY-DFS Cybersecurity guidelines?

Ms. Brody, has Bloomberg communicated with the FBI from xNY.io -
Bank.org's May 11, 2024 note to your office?

Sending you and Bloomberg the very best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar
--

Gunnar Larson

xNY.io | Bank.org

MSc - Digital Currency

MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ip)

g...@xny.io

+1-917-580-8053

New York, New York 10001