From: Gunnar Larson <g...@xny.io>
Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2024, 4:22 PM
Subject: Gunnar Larson Records
To: <m...@mountsinai.org>
Cc: <i...@nypd.org>, <letitia.ja...@ag.ny.gov>

Dear Ms. Jenny Ng, LCSW:

My name is Gunnar Larson and I am a co-founder at xNY.io - Bank.org.

Jamie Wilson from your firm has contacted me with information concerning
government welfare.

Can you please email me a copy of my file with your office by Noon Monday
June 10, 2024?

I am concerned that Ms. Wilson and her associates are sharing
misinformation with questionable intent. I have CCd the NYPD and the
Honorable Letitia James for reasons they are aware.

Sending you the best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar
---
Gunnar Larson

xNY.io - Bank.org
MSc - Digital Currency
MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ip)
g...@xny.io +1-917-580-8053