---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g...@xny.io>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2024, 6:42 AM
Subject: Fwd: Funding partnership with CLientEarth
To: <cypherpu...@cpunks.org>

Back in May 2022, xNY.io - Bank.org reached out to ClientEarth.org.

Now in May 2024, between UN.org, WorldBank.org and ClientEarth.org, today
it is evident that xNY.io - Bank.org is light-years ahead of our peers.

We will engage our position in global makets for good for all nations and
peoples.

Gunnar