> traffick boss is crouched by a pansy garden, hiding behind a line of rocks
> that are set up decoratively to border it, almost prone
>
> traffick boss peers around a rock to see if intern or dignitary from caring
> nation is there
>
> it is somebody!
>
> traffick boss jumps as soon as he sees them, like a hyena or something,
> pouncing on the target
>
> and there he is, wrestling a pansie, his arms and legs wrapped around the
> flower, throttling it, biting it ...

traffick boss: "pansy, release my business secrets! those are mine, not yours!"

pansy: "i like it when its sunny but also drizzling a little bit,
isn't it nice to get watered and shone on at the same time?"

traffick boss glowers at pansy, certain this is a ruse
  • Re: [spam] N... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: [sp... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many