i agree - proud to be a canadian today - even though i don't know where it
is anymore.  but seriously - the fun has yet to begin.  tommorrow is the
big rally - and there are several busloads of college and university
students on the way.  the place is a zoo - and tonight as the beer starts
rolling the crowds will start trowling.

canada is the land of some of the worlds finest party animals, and god
bless them for that.  i just hope it does not get too messy.  our prime
minister must be fuming.  i would not be surprised if cretien pops a cork
tonight and we have a full scale war tommorrow.  then there is the
potential for bombs.  quebec is full of weapons - and the biker gangs are
pissed off with the feds, would not be surprised if they atten the show.

estimate are that the police expect some 30 - 40 thousand people.  it's
study week in canada fur students - so go figure.

regards
joe

p.s. proceedings for the summit are now delayed 1 hour - building for
meeting has been sealed - air conditioning units have been turned off to
avoid tear gas getting into the building.

--
Joe Baptista

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
The Executive Plaza, Suite 908
150 West 51st Street                     Tel: 1 (208) 330-4173
Manhattan Island NYC 10019 USA           Fax: 1 (208) 293-9773