On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Greg Broiles wrote:

>Consider Jim Bell in light of your objections above - do you consider him
>"controlled"? If so, then the control you speak of is hardly sufficient to
>prevent forbidden activity. If not, then what makes you think that other,
>more clueful people can be controlled?

Jim Bell?  Controlled?  HA!

Jim is going to live out his prison term, and then he's going to
get out.  I would just hate to be Jeff Gordon when that happens.
Of course, Jeff was a witness in this case as well as being the
plaintiff and chief investigator.  So he may come full circle and
go into the Witness Protection Program.  New name, new place,
new job, new face.

But making someone like Bell as angry as he's got to be at Jeff
Gordon right now - and leaving him alive - is totally nuts.

You don't suppose they are arranging a little "accident" in prison
for JeffG's peace of mind, do you?  It will be interesting to
watch.....

                        Bear