--
At 05:25 PM 5/4/2001 -0400, Faustine wrote:
> I just have a real problem with the kind of mentality that says it's okay to
> let other people pre-digest the issues for you as long as you know they have
> good premises and "their heart is in the right place".

I have a real problem with someone who's sole form of debate is the ad
hominem attack, based on a straw man caricature of those she so plainly
hates and fears.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     kTh+tpZaGOEHTyyi5Aamdu7Zl+bXL+t9YhjwOKF4
     4sDokUH7/KvRyRWONGGbrO1RrCIgI1XimfQR6SrSq

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald