http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/wed/business/ news_1b18hatch.html

> June 18, 2003, WASHINGTON - The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee
> said yesterday he favors developing new technology to remotely destroy the
> computers of people who illegally download music from the Internet.
>
> "If that's the only way, then I'm all for destroying their machines. If
you
> have a few hundred thousand of those, I think people would realize" the
> seriousness of their actions, he said.

If Orrin Hatch proposes such a thing, we can propose technologies which identify those from .gov or .mil or other Congress/Gov't. domains and send lethal viruses and suchlike back to them to destroy their machines if they illegally connect to our machines.

(A simple warning that government stooges, lawyers, judges, clerks, and any GS-xx employees are not allowed to connect should suffice. After that, if they connect, fuck their machines dead.)

--Tim May
"Ben Franklin warned us that those who would trade liberty for a little bit of temporary security deserve neither. This is the path we are now racing down, with American flags fluttering."-- Tim May, on events following 9/11/2001