I am not surprised that the negatives can't be found. After all, the steel
front door of the church, which Waco survivors hold would show that the
bullet holes in it were made from the outside (thereby by the ATF), has
vanished from the evidence room without a trace.

--Lucky Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look
   upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
  - Mohandas K. Gandhi, An Autobiography, pg 446
  http://www.citizensofamerica.org/missing.ram