I note that neither of the supposed authors of the post on American
Concentration Camps is known to their respective SMTP servers. Nor does the
post provide a URL to the many pictures the authors claim they took of the
supposed concentration camps.

And, frankly, in today's age, I expect more than vague descriptions of the
supposed locations of these camps. GPS coordinates are pretty much a must.

Extraordinary claims require at least a shred of evidence. No, wild-eyed
assertions do not evidence make.

--Lucky Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look
   upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
  - Mohandas K. Gandhi, An Autobiography, pg 446
  http://www.citizensofamerica.org/missing.ram