In all likelihood the data was actually FOUO,
which actually means exactly that.

The caveats listed (as random markings) are only a
few of the very many there actually are.  These
come in many flavors from those that limit you by
birth (NOFORN), choice of employer (NOCONTRACTOR),
or membership in the "fraternity" (COMSEC).

PHM

--
Paul H. Merrill, MCNE, MCSE+I, CCNA, CCDA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]