On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 02:27:11AM -0400, Anonymous wrote:
> Functionality: posters send e-mail encrypted with the (single) server's key.
> Server decrypts, then encrypts with each recipient's key as it
> explodes the mail.

Sounds a little pointless. I guess it must be a closed list otherwise people
could just subscribe and read all the posts. Even then you must be sure that
every subscriber keeps mail secure - something that is very difficult as soon
as you get more than a few subscribers and someone could attack the list server.

I might work with very small lists - but then you might as well not use a
list server at all

AGL

--
The herd instinct among economists makes sheep look like independent thinkers

PGP signature