Just because someone has the right to do something doesn't mean they should.

Mike, whether or not I believe that you are one, I can call you an asshole.
But why would I do that? It would just make for bitter and angry conversation.

Sure, it feels <great> to sometimes anonymously swear at people.

But when I'm feeling full of vitriol, I'd rather do a Day of the Jackal and go shoot a
few melons than swear on this list.

(yes, that was a tip of the hat to A.Melon)

Likewise, continually telling people that they should be killed doesn't engender
learning or quality conversation.

I'm not here to hone my ridiculing skills: I'm here to learn something and to keep
myself abreast of what government and the private sector are doing that effects my
privacy and my rights.

So stop fucking swearing all the time. It's really tiring.