the best man for porn is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tim May wrote:

> At 1:32 PM -0400 8/31/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >you know any child porn sider i beg you please send me some!
>
> I see the cops in Smalltown, U.S.A. have returned from their
> Conference on Law Enforcement Advanced Tactics and are practicing
> their newfound skills in logging-on and entrapping babyrapers and
> freethinkers and cyberterrorists.
>
> Good to know our tax dollars are hard at work.

It might not be one of our LOADs (Law Officers and Deputies). In the
past few days the spam on the list has gone way up, and I don't even
get mail from Toad. Probably some kiddies are back from summer camp
and are back doing what they do best, annoying people with lives.

If anyone wants it, I'll post an image which could reasonably be
sent to these trollers. It is appropriately titled
"GoFuckYourself.jpg".

--
Steve Furlong, Computer Condottiere     Have GNU, will travel
   518-374-4720     [EMAIL PROTECTED]