Dear Valued Customer,

As the holidays season is approaching we have an offer for you,
you couldn't resist. You can receive FREE  $20.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE
for use toward any of your future purchases at our Online Jewelry
Superstores. Claim your gift certificate by clicking the following link:
http://www25.brinkster.com/jewelrywatches/

Upon claiming of your Free Gift Certificate you will be entitled for
periodic e-mails of our special offers that include some of the
most rare, outstanding, high quality jewelry available online
Our jewelry collection is priced at unbelievable low prices of up
to 60% OFF Retail Prices. We are sure to match any budget within
any price range. In our jewelry collection you will find fashionable,
trendy, sophisticated and classic styles of jewelry.
http://www25.brinkster.com/jewelrywatches/

Our top quality luxury watches are at almost wholesale prices.
We have over 20 watch brands available now and many more
to come.  Our special offers will include top brand names
such as: CARTIER, ROLEX, BREITLING, BULOVA, SEIKO, CITIZEN
and many more. Our motto is to give our customers top
name brand watches at low prices they won't find anywhere.
In our Special Deals you will receive a discount on our already
low priced luxury watches.
http://www25.brinkster.com/jewelrywatches/

This E-mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the
informationenclosed.  If this reached you by error, or you do not
wish to receive thisinformation or type of information in the future,
please click the following link:
http://www25.brinkster.com/jewelrywatches/ME_Remove.asp
and you will be taken off our list immediately.  We sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience. This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal
Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being sent to you
in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial
e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618
TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.

To opt out of our mailing list simply Click:
http://www25.brinkster.com/jewelrywatches/ME_Remove.asp