Email Addresses on CD!

New 2002 Edition Just Released!
Over 25 Million Fresh ACTIVE Email Addresses!

Bonus! FREE BULK EMAILING SOFTWARE INCLUDED...

Have you purchased email addresses in the past only to find
that more than half of the email addresses listed on the CD are
"BAD" (Undeliverable or Just Auto Responders and Webmasters who all
complain)?

We have spent the past 6 months compiling, updating, verifying, and testing
all of the addresses on our New 2002 Edition CD ROM which is fully loaded with
over 25 million current and ACTIVE email addresses.

This CD is full of highly responsive individuals.

This NEW CD just hit the market and we are the prime source.
We will only be selling 75 copies of the first edition in 2002.

This is it! The best email address data in the world!

Bonus! We are including a free direct emailing program with your
order! You will be able to email uptp 60,000 prospects per hour
with this software!

Bonus #2 - A free email list manager is also included. This will
help you manage all of your removal requests and larger email lists.

This CD is HOT and we are placing a limit on the orders so get your
order in today! At only $189.00 this CD is A Bargain!

If you have any questions about our CD, targeted lists or Emailing
Services Please Call: 1-702-973-6667

We also offer all the direct emailing tools a mailer could need!
Hosting - Lists - Software - Servers - ISP -  ect...

How To Order:

To rush order this "New 2002 Email CD" simply
fill out the order form below and fax it to our 24 hour  order line at:

FAX ORDER LINE:
1 (800) 852-4412

Postal Mail to:

STARCOM
P.O. Box 20301
Roanoke, VA 24018

ORDER FORM

Your Name: _____________________________________________

Your Address: ___________________________________________

Your City: ______________________________________________

State / Zip: ____________________________________________

Your Country: ___________________________________________

Phone #: ________________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen
will call or please provide a valid email address.)

Email Address: ___________________________________________

We Accept Checks or Money Orders, And now Checks By Fax!

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[  ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make a draft from the faxed
check)

[  ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $189.00!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add
$15 for S&H

Fax Line: 1-800-852-4412

P.S. If you would like rush priority delivery of your CD add $8.00 Shipping!

If you have received this message in error and would
like to be removed from future mailings, please send and
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "NO CD" in the sub.