On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Sunder wrote:

> Ok, then I propose to surround your property from any vantage point on
> public land, and setup gigantic speakers from which I would recite very
> loud speeches in your direction at 3:00am.

No public land in the area that isn't managed by the city, you'll need to
get permission from the public to use it. We also have a amplified music
ordinance so you'd have to shutdown between midnite and 6am anyway.

> As I would be on public land and excercising my freedom of speech, you
> couldn't do anything as that would be censorship.

Not at all, you're still annoying the community at large.

> Or are you ready to submit that "Congress shall make no law ... freedom of
> expression" only applies to Congress?

No, the Constitution applies to all Americans.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]