On Monday, January 7, 2002, at 07:05 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> Petro spoke:
>
>> There are 3 cases why one would keep a loaded firearm in the house
>> for self defense--well, at least three, but three general cases is all I
>> can think of off the top of my head:
>
>    Why wouldn't you keep loaded guns in the house? Guns should always be

        Convenience. In order to shoot them, I have to transport them to the
range. It is illegal to transport them loaded, so to shoot them, I'd have
to unload them, then load them.

> and always will be. If you raise your kids to be stupid about loaded
> guns, or any other dangerous tool -- well, I guess Darwin had a point.

        Who says I have kids living here?

--
"Those without creative minds and agile fingers are of course
welcome to hurry up with my fries. And they'll probably use