<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10>Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!<BR>
<BR>
Have you considered professional teeth whitening? &nbsp;If<BR>
so, you know it usually costs between $300 and $500<BR>
from your local dentist!<BR>
<BR>
click here &nbsp;<A HREF="http://208.31.60.30";>http://208.31.60.30</A><BR>
 to learn how to professionally<BR>
whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening<BR>
system your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!<BR>
<BR>
Here's what you'll see:<BR>
<BR>
-We will show you what to look for in a whitening<BR>
system!<BR>
<BR>
-We will show you a comparison of the professional<BR>
grade systems available today, including their average<BR>
cost!<BR>
<BR>
-We know our product is the best on the market, and we<BR>
back it with a 30 day money back guarantee!<BR>
<BR>
Click here to learn more! &nbsp;&nbsp;<A
HREF="http://208.31.60.30";>http://208.31.60.30</A><BR>
<BR>
To be removed from future mailings click on link below<BR>
with remove in the subject line.<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>