We Are the Freedom Urban Collective Knowledge
Expansion Division The Freedom Urban Collective Knowledge Expansion
Division (F.U.C.K.E.D) is Brisbane's latest and greatest
experiment in non-authoritarian Revolutionary Activism. Our
aim is to create a non-authoritarian society free of
relationships of domination, hierarchy and exploitation. F.U.C.K.E.D. will
develop opportunities, situations and
environments through which the social, cultural and
economic domination of elites can be challenged, unsettled,
dismantled, and destroyed. This will be done by direct democratic means, by
create
temporary autonomous zones in which a revolutionary praxis
can evolve that directly challenges the relationships that
support our social, economic and political elites. F.U.C.K.E.D. projects
will include:-
7 various direct action campaigns;
7 affiliating with and supporting the Brisbane IndyMedia
Centre;
7 maintaining the InfoZone that will include a bookstore, and a
zine, audio, video and book library;
7 creating radical Art, Culture and Zines;
7 to provide spaces for networking, interaction, workshops
and educational discourse;
7 as well as supporting experiments in squatting, community
building, the activist wharehouse and urban communal living. If this sounds
like your type of thing, then please come along
and introduce yourself.
We meet 6:30pm every Tuesday, at 264 Barry Pde, Fortitude
Valley.
We have lots of projects we want to do, so need lots of
practical people with some energy and iniative to help us.
The time to get active is now.

__________________________ The F.U.C.K.E.D. Statement for Being To
initially set up an autonomist zone for the purposes of
distributing information and ideas, promoting discussion and
organising direct action, and doing so by consensus
procedures. To further this we will work with groups whose
means and aims do not contradict our own. Our aim is
revolutionary change creating a non-authoritarian society
free of relationships of domination and
exploitation.