Tim May swishes in here hinting loudly about his much better than APster
scheme.Well after some stale cheddar about e-cash.May we please be
enlightened now oh Timmy One? Put up or fuckin' SHUT UP!

"Direct action_ is what it's all about. Undermining the state through the
spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith in the tax system,
through even more direct applications of the right tools at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs."

Have IQ's dropped sharply while I was gone?