On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Tim May wrote:

> But if you were devious enough, you would realize that "can't answer
> Tim's riddle without knowing the radius of the drill" allows for
> offering the infinitesimal drill bit "trick" as a valid solution to the
> problem.

Actually not, you present the logic in reverse. The 'problem' was
specifically built (through linguistic obfuscation) to return the ONLY
answer of 'zero radius drill'.

You misrepresent.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]