I'm going through the archives of our subsidiary pccf.net and have come
across some files which might be useful to put into public distribution.

These are email addresses to over 48,000 government addresses.  The
breakdown is below.  The lists are dated in July 2000.  If anyone is
interested send me email and i'll send you the URL once I package them.

regards
joe baptista
http://www.dot-god.com/

         project-australia-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Howto talk to God
         Authority: Paul Twomey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   3171  australia-gov-web-email-list

         project-canada-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Your computer is having problems communicating with my
computer
         Authority: Michael Helm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   5409  canada-civil-service-web-email-list

         project-japan-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Your invited to a party in Yokohama City
         Authority: Jun-ichiro Miyazaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   1611  project-japan-gov/japan-city-gov-email-lists
   3053  project-japan-gov/japan-gov-email-lists
     42  project-japan-gov/japan-political-party-email-lists
   4706  subtotal

         project-us-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: I pay your salary - so why can't we communicate
         Authority: Becky Burr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   9696  us-gov-email-list

         project-us-mil:
         SUBJECT HEADER: The President's cigar and Ester Dyson
         Authority: Becky Burr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   9921  us-military-master-email-control-list
         Personalized email distribution
  15266  us-military-web-email-list
         General email distribution
   (113) Dups