This email is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and regulations.
 We apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save
the Trees! Advertise via E-mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple
 keystroke! Immediate & Instant Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings
Are Included Below. We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
This Message Is NOT Intended For Residents Of WA, CA or VA

Fiber optic Long distance phone service for as low
as 1.6 cents per minute.

Choose from one of two plans.

***  750 minutes for only $29.95***
*** 5000 minutes for only $79.95***

--- No credit checks
--- No need to change your long distance carrier
--- Service within just a few hours
--- No cost to become a distributor

Distributors now making a few hundred to many thousands of
dollars per month from the comfort of their homes.

For more information send an email to

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To be removed send an email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]