>>I guess that's what happens when you see too many American movies. <<

In England? maybe it was to much scandinavian garbage.Your closer,you fuckwit.

 >>- TV provides the accepted truth, the viewpoint, the norm, and a pattern
of behaviour that some people can't help but adopt & repeat.<<

TV is not mentioned in the crap republished story you dumped here.Not that
theres been a lot of goat porn on recently,are you one of lars Triers Idiots?

  >>Monkey see, monkey do.

Monkee do describes your contributions,fuck off and die before we release
trained killers to hunt you down.We got Olaf Palme you know.You would not
be missed.(site for the day www.plmovies.com )