To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:57:51 -0000
Subject: [ParanoidTimes] RaiseTheFist.com Leader Raided By 25 Heavily-Armed Agents
From: "dknuckles2001" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RaiseTheFist.com Leader Raided By 25 Heavily-Armed Agents
1-27-2002

LOS ANGELES - Heavily armed with high-powered machine guns, shot
guns, and hand guns, the FBI, Secret Service, and Los Angeles Police
Department sorounded the founder of raisethefist.com in his house.
The founder was currently asleep, woken up by a relative who said
fbi, police and undercover's were currently up and down all of the
streets, with they're eyes focused on the premises. Raisethefist.com
founder aproached the door were 2 FBI agents demanded that he step
outside. Within seconds a swarm of FBI raided the house with
automatic weapons and shot guns. Additional police and fbi also
stayed on the front lawn, around the house with a door baracade and
additional weapons. "armed and ready".

FBI and secret service entered the house, seizing all servers and
political liturature. Raisethefist.com was currently being ran within
the founders room of the house, over a computer network. The room was
literarly ransacked, and all equipment, disks, cd's .. etc. were
boxed up, loaded into a truck and seized until further notice.

Since 1999, raisethefist.com has been under extensive government
monitering. At times, Raisethefist.com has recieved over 100 hits
from the U.S Department of Defense in a single day. The FBI, police
department, NSA (and who else) continuesly monitered the site on a
daily basis. Even government's from the UK, Canada, Lavtia, Belgium,
Egypt, Finland, and Australia monitered the site continuesly. The FBI
had also previously intercepted all packets going through the DSL
line hosting the site, and have seized additional accounts being used
by the site.

In yet another successfull attempt to silence our vioces,
Raisethefist.com, an anarchist/activist independent media/collective
has been shut down by the secret service.

"It's not yet known at this point if the site will be back up. As of
now, we have nothing. No more servers, no more network, nothing. My
room remains completly ransacked. My neighbors remain shaken up by
what happend. I most likely won't be getting any of the equipment
back. They also took alot of my political litature.

Apparently, they're excuse for shutting it down was the 'militancy'
portrayed on the site. This is not true. This was an excuse. This
same 'militancy' they were concerned about is portrayed on at least a
thousand other web sites across the internet, and they havn't been
touched by the federal government, with the exception for remote
monitering. Raisethefist.com was progresive. It was going somewhere.
Kids started creating clubs in their schools called 'RaisetheFist'.
People started utilizing the collective as a powerful resource for
the activist/anarchist community.

The federal government has been investigating me, and the site very
closely, long before 9-11, and long before such militancy was even
portrayed on the site. They knew the site had potential, that it was
turning into something more than a site, but a strong collective
utilized by activists throughout the world committed to social
justice. And that's become a crime. Justice has become a crime.
Freedom has become a crime.

Anyone activly disagreeing with policies of the U.S is now
automaticly rendered a "terrorist" in the eyes of national
security.... Where raisethefist.com will go from here, I don't know.
Based on what i've been told, i'll most likely be in jail, so most of
my focus will be towards getting an attorney."

http://www.rense.com/general19/raisefist.htm

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zgSolB/TM

Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107,
this material is distributed without profit or payment to
this information for non-profit research and educational
purposes only.  For more information go to: