On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Jei wrote:

[regarding Digital Angel]
> elderly. Warfare applications promised to enable commanders to "always
> know where their soldiers are located and whether they are alive or
> wounded." In this capacity, Digital Angel was said to be "an invaluable

Is anyone else reminded of Dorothy Denning's article on "liveness" and
biometrics? Say the chip carries the power of a small smart card and is
used for the same things. It had *better* zeroize when I'm dead or
wounded. Otherwise I don't just have my hand cut off or my eyes taken out,
I'm having my blood filtered and body rendered...

"Gott wein ich will kein Engel sein." -rammstein

-David