>>(Yeah, if anyone spots a truly relevant item, commenting on it is
welcome. Or posting a URL. But simple game theory says that it's best that
people don't just bounce things they read to our list, something Choate,
mattd, and Jei seem to not understand.) <<

I store articles that interest me here.Filter me out and I'm happy as a pig
in shit.Of course if you comment on me or my posts Ill try and respond
quickly.I'm not in the habit of posting mainstream and/corporate
stories/news.If I do its generally from a non-american perspective.I don't
take up any more space than some of the hard spam dumped here.
I've also paid some dues in that I'm being prosecuted for endeavoring to
further crypto-anarchy.I've had one 3000$ notebook seized and held over 8
months.I spit in the eye of "happy fun court".I try and propagate
crypto-anarchist ideas in other forums,(like indymedia) Im available in
meatspace and respond to civil e-mail.I believe I differ from jei and
choate in that I avoid posting mainstream and 'obvious' stories and as I
said at the start Im STORING things here,if your laptop was seized you
might be looking to online storage as well.Game theory should tell you I'm
playing chicken.