--This is the message header--
Greetings fellow marketers.

Just a quick news flash on some exciting new developments from the bdsquad newsgroup.

New ad control center marketing tools will soon be available. Simply write up
your message use the one stop prmotional control center for safelists, email
advertising, online mailers, link posting, and downline builders.

We are still in beta testing at the bdsquad site but take a look at:
http://www.janesvillenet.com/leadstore/index.html

We recommend higher resolutions (above 800 x 600) to give you some display room.

Also please visit
http://hmisteam.com

You can be a part of the market team that brought bdsquad to life.
Again, now is the time:  http://hmisteam.com

Regards,

Gordon McDonough
Senior Partner
bdsquad.com

EXPLODE YOUR SALES OVERNIGHT!!!
http://hop.clickbank.net/?homemedia/75million

--This is the message footer--

STOP Affiliate Fraud - Fight Back with Linkcounter! Click Here:
http://www.bravenet.com/out.php?id=1192