On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Anonymous wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Major Variola ret) writes:
>
> > http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/kitv/20020206/lo/1070536_1.html
> >
> > KITV 4 News saw piercings, dyed hair and bare midriffs. However,
> > the school's written policy states the following are not allowed in
> > classrooms: gang-related clothing, or clothing promoting alcohol,
> > tobacco, profanity, or Satanism.

So I wonder if gang members wear shoes, underwear, socks, t-shirts,
baseball hats, shirts, or pants...  Well then I guess none of the students
can wear those...

But wait, how about the mafia, they're a gang right?  I wonder if well
dressed mafiosos wear suits, ties, and dress shoes?  and if on Friday's
they wear khaki's and polo shirts...

Well then in that case both the students and the teachers should come to
school naked.